Tuesday, November 23, 2010

As We Know It

Last Saturday, Toronto had what we like to refer to as "amazing weather:" 5 degrees Celsius and sunny.  With such fantastic prospects greeting me, I absolutely could not say no to a big group ride in the Don Valley.  This actually happened to be one of the bigger groups I've ridden with in the last couple of months.  I guess everyone was trying to get one last good one in before the weather turned to shit this week (cold, rain, and flurries predicted until Friday).  Anyway, here's a couple pictures:

Unfortunately, I also decided to take a corner on a sweet new section of trail too slow and went right into a log, followed by a tree.  Now my wheel doesn't quite roll straight:

It looks like there may not be good enough weather to ride for at least a week, but hopefully I'll have a chance to hit Joyride 150 for the first time this week.  It's a sweet indoor bike park in Markham.  Time to improve some of my bike handling skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment