Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Battery is Dead (Long Live the Battery)

About 2 minutes into the Tuesday night ride yesterday, my 2-month-old Magicshine's battery decided to die after about 20 minutes of total use.  This also happened on the last ride I did, when I borrowed someone else's second battery.  This time, there was no spare battery to be found, so I turned for home with a dour mood and dark thoughts.

However, before you all cancel your Magicshine orders: upon reaching home, I emailed Geoman about the battery.  This morning I already had a response from them in my inbox, and they're sending a new one!

Verdict: F for battery life, A+ for service.  Thanks to Geoman for rectifying the situation so quickly and Tim Charles for lending me a spare battery until the new one arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment